Smart mobility and digitalisation of transport will have big impact on the automotive industry value chain. 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing will be an enabler for the industry to adapt towards the new requirements.
3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing is being applied in the industry as follows:
- Design Phase
- Development phase / Validation
- Tooling (pre-production)
- Manufacturing aids (f.i. custom tools, jigs, fixtures)
- Medium-sized production runs
- (3D) Printed electronics (f.i. for dashboards)
- Automotive Sports
- Spare parts / After Sales ( localised production )
- Mass customisation
- Developing lighter constructions
The Conference, which covers the above topics, offers automotive professionals the chance to learn about and to look at challenges / opportunities from different perspectives using 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing in their professional use.
Any person who is involved in the value chain of creating / manufacturing automotive products / services, from designer to engineer, from researcher to automotive supplier, from toolmaker to software developer and from quality control to production. We invite you to visit the website to find out why you should attend the conference.